“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Taken By Storm by Jennifer Lynn Barnes Contest #3

Hey guys! Kait here (with help from Mari),

Since there are no ARCs available for Taken By Storm by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (Third instalment in the Raised By Wolves series) becuase it is possibly the last book. (making it a trilogy) this isn't definate but just to be safe they have chosen not to give away any ARCs.

Instead......................................... Jennifer and her publisher are holding a contest all week to give away copies right before the book comes out! (May 22nd!!!!!!)To enter the third contest TODAY!! You must write a RAISED BY WOLVES themed haiku (5 syllables/7 syllables/5 syllables) about one or more of the RBW characters. So these are our entries (Since we, here at 2BR, are such HUGEEEEE fans of this series –AND AUTHOR! Jen has some fabulous books...perhaps one of my new favorites *cough cough* Every Other Day– we are going to enter.)


Eyebrow arching heights
Kick butt werewolf and best friend
Wears designer jeans



I like cars and you
Connection – resiliant
More than a pack bond



It could have been me
I don't miss being human
I miss you – instinct



Callums pack business
Resiliant human girl
Reformed her pack bonds



She is raised by wolves
It's instinct. Trapped. Fight. Fight. Out.
Inevitable



Big Bad Wolf – Prancer
Man kills mom and wolf kills dad
No family left



Full moon has arrived
Time to run with the pack now
Together as one



Belongs in the pack
Not a Were but a human
Yet never normal




She is just human
Resiliance makes the wolf
Now an Alpha Were



The master at Pool
A twin – a female Werewolf
Fondness for weapons



Bryn's adoptive mom
Ali – mother of twin Weres
Her pack bonds are closed



New pack – Cedar Ridge
All females – human Alpha
Dev's brother wants them





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...