“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Monday, June 25, 2012

FIRST RANDOM QUESTION MONDAY



HEY HEY HEY!!!!! Get ready for total insaneness because MARI is hosting the FIRST RANDOM QUESION MONDAY WOOOO! Anybody as excited as me???? This is awesome!! So this question is from Lilly and we'll all be answering and hoping for comments from y'all!! Leave your questions for next week here. So here we go:

If you were to destroy one genre completely what would it be and why?


................................................................................................................................................
Mari

Oh this is hard and good question Lilly! I would have to say contemporary because once you read one you have read almost all of them and I have read enough to say that if it dissappeared I wouldn't be bawling my eyes out like I would even imaginging any other genre!!!! So I rather wouldn't have any genres being destroyed but if I HAVE TO..... It's definitely contemporary! Sorry contemporary fans I still love you all!!!!!! And plus there's isn't any thought to contemporary, in Dystopian for example you choose between life or love and it is sooooo amazing and dramatic and OMG!!!  So yup....
<3 Mari


.............................................................................................................................................................
Kait
I agree with Mari, she couldn't have said it better....but to be honest I wouldn't destroy a genre at all because it's SOMEONE's favorite out there, and to take away their happiness isn't fair, if I placed this question in front of someone who didn't like my genre and they erased it....how would I feel?

But I do not really care for contemporary so that's one I would be rid of.....except I wouldn't if given the chance.
............................................................................................................................................................
Rach




Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...