“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter

ok so this is kind of a Waiting on Wednesday? Even though I already have one for tomorrow...and this is tuesday, well it's Wednesday somewhere right? Ok so I am SOOO thrilled to have found that not only has the cover and title been release but also the BLURB/SUMMARY!!! AHHHHHH! so here it is:

Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
summary from goodreads.com
Expected Publication: February 5th, 2013

Kat is a girl who is used to getting—or stealing—everything she wants. But telling the truth to the boy she likes? Now that's a cat of a different color.

When Kat's on-again off-again boyfriend, Hale, suddenly inherits his family's billion dollar company, Kat gets a tip-off that the will is a fake. Trapped between a rock and a hard place, how can she tell Hale that he might be living a lie?

Critics and fans alike have fallen for Heist Society (no conning necessary). With more mystery, non-stop action, romance and humor, this third novel in the hit series is just as irresistible.





...........................................................................................................................................

I LOVE THAT HALE IS THE PERSON IN THE GLASSES! I LOVE that the cover is like "shhhhhhh" a secret Kat knows but Hale doesn't....I don't know how I feel about the model though, she doesn't look the same as the other ones : ( <----- sad face. My only question....what kind of thief-y thing will they do this time? No ones in trouble, no one needs anything stolen....whats the plan of action!?! YAY can't wait for February 5th, 2013! Also, I WANT MORE HALE!! (looks like I'm gonna get it too.......What is Hale's real name? I NEED to know! What if I don't like it?)

Happy early Wednesday!




Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

1 comment:

  1. Does uncle Eddie die I got confused in that part of the book?

    ReplyDelete

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...