“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Who Am I 2

Hey hey this is Mari and I received a request to do more of my poems! Thank You Delaney!
So if you haven't read The Goddess Test series don't read this because it will containg MAJOR spoilers!



For Henry:

My heart has been broken, more than a few times.
Kate is many things to me but she is not her.
I don't deserve her but she seems to love me.
She is my queen and I wouldn't change that.
Cronos.


Sorry if it's not as good as the other ones!

Description: C:\Users\Susan\AppData\Local\Temp\SnipImage-{883EAAE2-B546-4BEB-A747-F84D2A29BEEA}.PNG


Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...